Thursday, November 15, 2007

Firing the First Shot


At long last I’ve finally taken the plunge and decided to start a blog. I guess you’re supposed to have one of these things if you’re a writer these days but there are a lot of things I don’t have or do or that writers are supposed have and do so at least I should feel some sense of accomplishment that I can check this one off the list, eh?

Thus far, I lack any actual direction or focus for this blog. Considering I live one of those lives where I always have a focus or direction, this is rather luxurious. I think perhaps I’ll just unleash those thoughts/opinions that I have, all day long, that have thus far seemed too random (or silly or offensive…) to roll out in a myspace blog but still, somehow, seem noteworthy enough to explore. As they say, we shall see what occurs…

If nothing else, here’s to working a whole lot less and writing a whole lot more.

J.

No comments: